Search results

1. Confoozled

New shower door; tub has 12-inch raised ledge at back end. Write big check to custom glass cutters?

Hi All - appreciate any help. Wife said "go work on your son's shower" (he's 16 - I avoid his bathroom). Then she says, "Hey, I hate dealing with his moldy shower curtain. Why don't you hang some shower doors?" In the photo "shower-tub", you can see I've got a raised ledge at the back end...
  2. Confoozled

Shower cartridge - does this look like Moen 1222 (or could be replaced by 1222)?

Hello Guys, Does this look like it is or could be replaced by a Moen 1222 cartridge? I haven't tried to pull it out yet because I have folks needing to shower yet this evening, and I'm a 90 minute round trip from my big box store. So I wanted to start fresh in the morning to give me time in...
  3. Confoozled

Gas furnace shows system "on" but doesn't run?

Hi all - my upstairs gas furnace will click to system "on" once the temp goes below set point, but it doesn't actually kick on. It will sit there as the temperature continues dropping showing "on" at the thermostat. No fault codes in the LED window - light is steady on. Some background -...
  4. Confoozled

(more about) 120 psi static pressure

Hi again all. I installed a new expansion tank (ET) which I pre-charged to 55 psi. After installing the ET, and with the WH off, I still have 120 psi static which drops to 90 with a tap opened to low flow; it returns to 120 psi in 2 mins after closing the tap. It drops to 55 within 2 mins of...
  5. Confoozled

Home water pressure 120 psi...

Hi all - I was getting ready to do some work on the water heater pipes when something I read skimming threads here made me think to check my water pressure. I'm getting 120 psi inside (utility sink) and outside (hose bib). Rut-Roh. I'm in a hilly neighborhood at the bottom of...
  6. Confoozled

Copper pipe runs off top of water heater to exterior wall, exits to PVC drip pipe

Hello all. First, thanks for this resource. I've spent a lot of time reading threads and have learned a lot. My issue: I noticed a ground-level PVC drip pipe recently began flowing, about a quart a minute. First time in 20 years. Not huge, but enough that the patio and ground around it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks