Search results

1. Eric Ew

Micro sprinkler irrigation design

Thank you very much for the reply and sharing your experience. I will try micro drip first without buying additional fittings, if it works, then i will continue using it, else I will proceed to upgrade the mainline size and the new layout that i shown above. The real life example that you shared...
  2. Eric Ew

Thanks for the suggestion. What do you think if i change this system from Micro Sprinkler Irrigation to Micro Drip Irrigation? I have raised bed, container plants and fruit trees. Again, currently i am employing Micro Sprinkler Irrigation and i turn on the system twice a day controlled by timer...
  3. Eric Ew

Hi all, I am new in this forum. I love gardening, mostly growing vegetables and fruit trees. I am planning to implement an irrigation system in my garden, the picture below shows the layout. The garden landscape is complex, the top part is a flat landscape, where the bottom part is a slope...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks