Search results

1. Heather Putnick

Broke well pipe stuck inside the well. PVC pipe

Cable wire. The metal piece that attaches to the water line Yes unless it fell out completely. When well company tried to get broke piece of pipe they knocked pipe and pump down further. My well is 400 foot apx Deep. I was going to try to squeeze by smaller or same size pipe. And unless they...
  2. Heather Putnick

I'm not sure about the pump because we have not been able to get past the broke pipe. What I don't get is no one has done that well of a job even trying to fix it. They brought 1 tool and no camera. Since they had no way to see I let them go. I couldn't afford to pay them to fish for...
  3. Heather Putnick

What is the best way to retrieve a broken piece of well pipe inside of the well? I have paid 3 well companies to come "fish" for it and they can't get it. There is no cable anymore at the top. It broke off. Its between 150 to 250 foot down and sits in a 4in casing. They said that I would have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks