Search results

1. Plumbob401k

New code 910.4 2024 ???

New code 910.4 2024 can anyone explain this one to me ??so u can add 45 on horizontal trap arms now ????
  2. Plumbob401k

UPC LOS ANGELES HORIZONTAL WET VENT LAYOUT

Hey my plumbing friends need help on understanding this horizontal wet vent according to the UPC because I see a lot of layouts but in the book UPC it shows different. Can we wet vent like this? Here is an example btw its LA our inspectors are tough
  3. Plumbob401k

How to properly vent ?

hey guys I am an apprentice in the union level 4 I just need a lil help on how to properly vent this system is a stack system can I parallel vent to UPC code on a 4 story or how else can I vent this can I put an upward Y at the last floor in main sewer stack and vent up this is my drawing and...
  4. Plumbob401k

Drain connection on toilet trap arm?

So my question is can you connect right under the toilet flange I mean they do sell sideheel outlet bends but can you do this Or we follow chapter 10. 1001.1 on the UPC code book and no drain connections before vent thanks my fellow plumbing bros And Terry for this awesome website
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks