Search results

1. LeoD

Outdoor Gas Tankless - Distance From Windows / Doors

I want to install an outdoor, condensing, tankless water heater to replace a 20 year old tank-type that's on its last legs. Easiest installation would be in the same location as the old one to make use of the existing connections. (Current tank-type is outside, in a metal enclosure, which I'd...
  2. LeoD

Any Experience With New Drake 1G?

I'd originally planned to install a Drake II 1G, until I realized it wouldn't clear the floor-mounted supply line. Thanks to Terry for suggesting that the new Drake might fit. The TOTO Gallery is the only place nearby that has one on display, so I went in to measure, and sure enough, it will...
  3. LeoD

Drake II "Footprint" / Installation

Hello. Great forum. Thank you Terry, and everyone who posts! I want to replace a Kohler Wellworth 1.6gpf round with a Drake II 1.0gpf elongated. I was about to order the Drake II when I realized from the pictures and diagram on Toto's site that its base extends farther back than the Kohler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks