Search results

1. Kim Klein

I am thinking of putting in a tankless reverse osmosis system but I see

At least one brand (waterdrop) says not to use the system with a water softener. This is the rationale, and frankly it doesn’t make sense to me: https://www.waterdropfilter.com/blogs/buyers-guides/connect-a-water-softener-with-an-ro does this make sense to you, and assuming it does, are there...
  2. Kim Klein

Hello - I'm just a homeowner who's done something dumb, and needs help!

I was trying to clean hair out of the tub drain (one of the flip lever type with a screen thing over the drain) using one of those plastic zip-it things? Well, the zip-it caught on the crossbars of the drain and about half the %)_(@!! thing broke off and is in the drain. I immediately flipped...
  3. Kim Klein

Weird problem With the washer standpipe. The adapter is stuffed down it!

Hi . I’m brand new here, and have a problem with the standpipe for my washer. It’s a speed queen washer so the drain hose went into a rubber adapter in the top of the stand pipe. Well, my stepson took the hose out of the standpipe and just crammed in back in, shoving the adapter down INTO the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks