Search results

1. Hating well life

Just whispered "I hate you" to my well pump, how's your morning

Crap I didn't realize I hijacked this thread...sorry about that!
  2. Hating well life

Peroxide isn't old but is kept in a hot garage (where the entire system is), which isn't ideal based on what I've read. Peroxide tank didn't run dry because they showed us where it is in case we need to add more while they're gone. Oddly, both times they were gone for a month, the level of...
  3. Hating well life

I wish it were water from the city! I live in a city just voted as having the best tap water in the country. However, I just moved to 1 of the only rural parts of that city where everyone has their own well for water. We are considered part of the city for postal address purposes only I...
  4. Hating well life

Hey I SCREAM that to every faucet, toilet, & shower in my house every time I have to turn on/use cold water! The smell is absolutely repulsive & lingers around long after the water is turned off.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks