Search results

1. Taffy

Confused about mortar under tubs...

I set my Sterling Ensemble tub without mortar. It has been set for a few weeks and now it has a small crack on the top edge close to the drain end. Is this caused because of no mortar? These tubs have good structure and feet under them. What can I do now to remedy this? Without removing the...
  2. Taffy

Sterling Ensemble how much mortar?

I set my Sterling ensemble tub without mortar. It has been set for a few weeks and now it has a small crack on the top edge close to the drain end. Is this caused because of no mortar. These tubs have good structure and feet under them. What can I do now to remedy this? Without removing the...
  3. Taffy

Setting tub

I installed my sterling ensemble tub without mortar. It has been in for 3 weeks and cracked on the top edge. I don't think this is caused due to no mortar but now want to put mortar under the tub. I have access. Any suggestions that are proven with the exception of resetting it. I have all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks