Search results

1. Brian94

CSV Experiences

Been plenty happy with mine. Good customer service and help. Why have a huge uneeded pressure tank taking up a huge foot print? Can even use a bigger pump, no short cycling. Constant pump pressure. As Cary stated. All those reviews on site are legit unpaid. Let me know if you have any...
  2. Brian94

Rainsoft TC Series Resin

Thanks for the input Reach Took my samples down to the local supply house where I got my calcite mix from and that is what he had come up with using that expensive dropper kit. I was looking into getting the hach 5b kit. It is interesting to hear about the metered heads based on the fact like...
  3. Brian94

Rainsoft TC Series Resin

I successfully rebedded my Rainsoft AN the other day and am now ready to move onto the softner, just want to do a little maintenance I have no clue of the age of resin. I was planning on undoing head to inspect the resin prior to purchase of new material. Not sure if there is a gravel bed...
  4. Brian94

Redrilling old well

Good to hear you struck gold!
  5. Brian94

Replacing pressure tank and have a few [stupid] questions

Agree 100% on that statement. I'd rather have constant water pressure and space saved!
  6. Brian94

Videos of PVC pump extraction and HDPE pipe install using winch

That sucks I was looking forward to watching, did you try YouTube?
  7. Brian94

Faucet sputtering after well pump replaced

Maybe you could try replacing the taco vent on top of your blue tank. Atleast that what it looks like
  8. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Update was able to reseal my union. I applied anti seize on union thread and gave it a good crank with pipe wrench, appears to be sealing good. While union was apart I was able to pull well seal off and check and re torque the band clamps on drop pipe. Replaced my old pressure switch with...
  9. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Will do I'll pick up a ole reliable square d tomorrow, then dope my union nut, knock it all out at same time with tank drained. Painted my well casing at least.
  10. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Thank you I will retry my connection and update. I did loosen it the whole way out to where the spring flopped around, which should have given it the minimum as stated. Then again I should have just bought a new pressure switch from you, since I'm reusing my old one. It's a home desperate...
  11. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

I decided to change my water heater anode out after redoing my mains last week and noticed water was orange from stiring up the junk in tank. Let's just say the tank has seen better days after my glimpse through the top. Hopefully it pro longs the life a little bit. I couldn't imagine trying to...
  12. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Well I got it all hooked up tonight, still have some playing around with the pressure switch. Can't seem to dial it in just right. I'm stuck at 36-62. The digital cycle stop one seems interesting... I'm gonna paint my well casing within the next day or so. Any ideas on why my union has a...
  13. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

After further measurement it is 1 1/4" OD which puts it at 1"? Thanks for quick reply. 2 clamps. Any suggestions on retailers for connections?
  14. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Okay got it ordered this afternoon. Also I'm going to put a more proper well seal on my well. ID is 6. The OD of poly pipe measures roughly 1 1/8", is it safe to assume its 1inch? Any places where everyone prefers to buy these stainless: clamps, barbs, coupler, thru nipple, tees and well seals...
  15. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Thanks Cary, got an email from Karen this morning. Any advantage of 10g of 4.4g tank besides space. I do have low yield well.
  16. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Looks good like that. The pvc is able to hold the weight of all that with no issues. Got a callback from the company on the tank that installed it. It was manufactured in 2012, so no go for replacement. Of course I was attempted to have a bigger tank sold to me, lucky for me with CSV I can do...
  17. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

I did use the form a couple minutes ago to inquire on the date of manufacture of tank in an email with the serial number. Although you know that will probably go with proof of purchase and original owner, so the other thing I will do is call the number for the company that has their sticker on...
  18. Brian94

Pinhole in pressure tank

Good evening everyone. Finished doing some lighting upgrades in my well area of basement. I noticed rust like runs down my tank, peeled the sticker back and discovered a nice little pinhole, obviously the tank will need replaced. I suppose my real question is what would cause this to occur? It...
  19. Brian94

Air in water (Shallow Well)

Update since I last posted, I have not had any air in my plumbing. The adjustment on the AN tank did the trick. As far as the duration, I'm unsure he had me set it to 7 from a scale of 1-14. Unsure of what the numbers increment at.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks