Search results

1. zanman

Double-Bathroom Renovation, Please Critique!

Hi All, I'm back for the next phase of our whole-house remodel (we bought a "fixer-upper" :D) I would love some feedback on my drain plan before I install this weekend, please don't hold back if something looks "wrong". For now I am just trying to get the drain piping in so I can close-up the...
  2. zanman

Flux Taste in Water, with Water-Soluble Flux?

Hi All, I recently added a laundry sink and hookups to my basement (1/2" copper). I am now noticing the water from my kitchen faucet has a metallic after-taste that is very similar to the flux odor. I did some poking around and it sounds like others have had this issue as well, but only when...
  3. zanman

Add Washing Machine and Utility Sink to Basement

Hi All, first time poster here. Hoping to get some feedback on the best way to drain a washing machine and laundry sink i am adding in the basement of a late-70's home. I have been reading forums all day, but haven't quite been able to find a direct answer to my problem. I believe this user has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks