Search results

1. Timspeed

Fleck 5810 SXT constant draining issue

This is insane.. My 5810SXT is almost exactly three years old..broke piston (ie: Constant Draining) I pulled it apart to verify it was indeed a broke piston..interesting that this “batch” all has the same failures.
  2. Timspeed

Fleck 5810SXT + 48k grain optimum settings

I sincerely hope they don’t try to pull that sh1t. On my original purchase paperwork it says “5 year warranty on Fleck 5810SXT” So I mean...any more than $70 if they wanna charge..I’ll just buy the parts myself! (Hell I already had it apart alresdy!) EDIT: This may be a dumb question..but where...
  3. Timspeed

Fleck 5810SXT + 48k grain optimum settings

@Reach4 ? I have a fleck 5810SXT + a 48k grains resin tank. Water hardness is 24Gpg. BFLC is .25 GPM Thanks in advance! On a side note; I must have gotten a defective piston..after only 3 years of service, it snapped clean in half.
  4. Timspeed

Fleck 5810: Optimum Settings for my System

@Reach4 Can you verify my settings? I did a few manual regeneration’s and my flow meter is working now... The softener tank is definitely 10”x54” (assuming 1.5cuft Resin / 48k grains) All other specs above: Fleck 5810SXT Settings: DF = Gal ; Units VT = 5810 ; Valve type RF = dF1b ; Downflow...
  5. Timspeed

I’ll have to get my iron levels shortly; but I did a regen last night (forced) and I can do one again... I’d still like to set the optimum settings; if you’d kindly help me with that...
  6. Timspeed

I’m at work now I’ll have to look when I get home. But if the DO swtting was set to OFF..would that have damaged anything?
  7. Timspeed

I have one of the latest 5810’s, where it has the “easy clips” (the blue things)..it COULD very well be a “dummy” turbine; however when I looked at the master programming, it wasn’t setup with Timed Regeneration...so basically it would have NEVER regen’d (and it honestly may never have!) I know...
  8. Timspeed

First off I have to say thanks to this forum I think I’ve learned more about water softeners in the past two days then ever, haha. My question is: We got a water softener installed exactly one year ago; when the house was built...we never thought to “check it” other than watching the salt (which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks