Search results

1. Clevjoe

Kitchen sink air problem?

There is no blockage in the stack. All other fixtures work fine and no slow or girgiling drains. This issue has been going on for 3 days, never problems in the past. Is it possible the trap can create a vacuum or lock prevent anything going through? I said earlier, if you let the water back...
  2. Clevjoe

To simplify the issue and eliminate any possibility of something with disposal or dishwasher drain, I ran a tail piece straight down to the trap and eliminated the 2nd sink for now
  3. Clevjoe

Everything is proper and was done by the builder in 2008. There has been no remodels and this has always worked fine until the other day. All other fixtures work fine. Would a new AAV change anything if it still backs up with no AAV?
  4. Clevjoe

I have an odd problem with my kitchen sink and I'm completely stumped. Double kitchen sink with disposal backs up through both drains. There's no blockage! All the obvious stuff is clear...p trap, T, tail pieces. Ran snake 25' well into main 4" line. And has worked fine for years...all of...
  5. Clevjoe

2 toilets sharing stack on ranch home

The original stack is a toilet at the top coming in the stack with a santee. Below that is a bathroom sink coming into the stack with a wye, it ties back into the stack above for the vent. The only change I want to make is change the wye to a double wye so the new toilet can be added. I’m...
  6. Clevjoe

So I can keep the original toilet at the top of the stack with a santee. Then below that I can put a double wye with one side the new toilet and the other side a sink coming in?
  7. Clevjoe

Im adding a 2nd bath to my home and was looking for some advice on how to tie the second toilet in....the new toilet will be 13’ From the existing stack on same level of home and I was going to run a separate vent to the roof. When I tie into existing stack for the waste, do I bring both in at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks