Search results

1. jay surfs

Thermostat T5 display off and furnace blower runs randomly.

Honeywell Lyric T5 thermostat display went dark and turned off, disconnected from the app. I turned the furnace power on/off a few times and the thermostat display turned on for a min, then off. I have a Goodman furnace GMES960805CU, 96%. The green LED light is steady on. The blower will...
  2. jay surfs

Combine different brands cast iron to ABS shower drain with a square grille.

Remodeling my bath. I've got all new abs waste lines in the second floor bathroom. We are going to hotmop for tile. My neighbor contractor suggested I use a Frank Pattern 20SD 2", as its cast iron with a rubber gasket connection to abs. But it's a round drain. Wife wants a square drain...
  3. jay surfs

Schluter-Kerdi-Line waste line connection

g
  4. jay surfs

PEX Manabloc 30 ft from water heater

Renovating 50 yo house. Second floor is gutted, most pipes are now accessible in the floor. My water heater closet is about 2ft square. Clearly too small for a pex manabloc. So can I mount a pex manabloc in the garage 30ft away from the water heater while useing a recirculating pump to prevent...
  5. jay surfs

Moving a toilet

Hello dudes. I live in Los Angeles County. I demoed my entire 2nd floor. The upstairs bathroom is directly above the first floor bath that is on a cement slab. I have been reading code and trying to come up with a workable new bath layout. My understanding is the toilet drain needs to be 3”...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks