Search results

1. TGhost

I'm stuck on boiler high pressure.

I'll have to shell out somewhere around $1,400. I'll do the install (licensed pipefitter.) Not a good time for this. Isn't that how it usually works.
  2. TGhost

According to their website it is, but I have to pay 70% of the new one.
  3. TGhost

I I can hear the water moving when no water is on, so I think you nailed it. Good times! Thank you for all your help, brother.
  4. TGhost

I shut these two ball valves off and no rise in psi. Its maintaining. I dont see any leaking though, or is it sucking in air somewhere?
  5. TGhost

I shut off the 1/4 turn supply (top of photo) and the valve after the fill valve. I brought the pressure down to 13 psi and it slowly went right back up to 30psi. I have experience with this stuff (obviously not as much as some of you). I'm stumped. No leaks anywhere that I can see or hear...
  6. TGhost

Thats the way I've had them. Still rises. The supply valve is off too.i can hear water running through the hw storage tank even when the water is not being used.
  7. TGhost

They are both parallel to the pipe.
  8. TGhost

I still have this issue. Somebody?
  9. TGhost

I think I still have issues. Also the expansion tank is at 15psi.
  10. TGhost

I think I still have issues. I'm 30-40 minutes from nashua. I would love your help.

I think I still have issues. I'm 30-40 minutes from nashua. I would love your help.
  11. TGhost

No leaks. I think I was being a moron. I do believe you nailed the issue. Man, thank you so much. I truly appreciate it. You are great with all your replies. I was hoping you'd chime in. Thanks again, brother.
  12. TGhost

Ahhh. I just replaced the auto fill valve. I have no leaks. So, the water supply valve feeding the fill valve can/should be turned off? I did have a faulty EP but maybe I made a mistake of leaving the 1/4 turn supply open. What do you think?
  13. TGhost

I have a buderus logano boiler in my home. I do most the repairs myself and have some knowledge. The PRV has been releasing water constantly at a slow intermittent rate. Constant puddle. The PRV was bad, I replace it. Still kept relieving pressure so I figured the expansion tank was bad. I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks