Search results

1. CountryBoy19

Help me fix this mess: 2 bowl sink drain w/ disposal

The primary cause of this problem appears to be a relatively high and partially obstructed drain stub in the cabinet (it's only 3/4" below the disposal outlet and right behind the disposal). This all develops periodical leaks, I tighten it up and it eventually leaks again. I think it's happening...
  2. CountryBoy19

How to diagnose plugged vent stack? Slow toilet...

First of all, I noticed a couple weeks ago our toilet in the master bath was draining slow. The water will rise in the bowl, swirl around, but never develop the siphon to suck the water level back down, it would just slowly drain back down to neutral level. Toilet is a 1992 Gerber, not a low...
  3. CountryBoy19

Help identifying obscure Delta Monitor valve

I have this Delta Monitor shower faucet, believed to be original to the house (started in 1993, completed in 1994). I can't find any videos detailing cartridge removal nor can I identify the model to ensure I get the right parts. I believe this is possibly a 17T or older variant of the 17T. The...
  4. CountryBoy19

How to valve multiple wells into a single supply?

BLUF: multiple low production wells powered by separate electric services need to be combined into a single supply. Goal: I would like to be able to mix the water from both at varying ratios. The details: Well #1, 1/4 mile from the house, drilled in the 50's, pumped into a 2500 gallon cistern...
  5. CountryBoy19

Lightning Strike: submersible pump works intermittently

Our house (actually a tree right outside the garage) was hit by lightning last week. Since then I've been experiencing very weird behavior from a submersible pump that is in a buried rainwater collection tank. I think it's a 10 gpm (or higher) because it normally puts out a lot of flow. With 2...
  6. CountryBoy19

Need pumping ideas for water storage tank

I'm installing a water storage tank at a remote location for livestock watering. The location does freeze in the winter so everything will have to be buried. There is line power available. The way I've traditionally seen this done is drop a submersible pump in the tank and plumb it out of the...
  7. CountryBoy19

Kinetico Came to Do their Sales Pitch

The gentlemen was very polite, and fairly knowledgeable on the product. I was mainly interested in RO water systems but might be interested in other systems too. Most of all, he wasn't pushy. He did want to make sure that if I bought a system it was tied to him since he made the trip to my...
  8. CountryBoy19

Looking for advice: Do's/Don'ts of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water

First of all, I'm new here, thanks for your patience if I'm violating any unspoken (or written) rules or codes. I think I'm posting in the right place but I'm not positive. I have a Culligan RO water system currently. The nearest culligan store is 2 hrs away and I can't find filters online. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks