Search results

1. pyro1955

Wayne half hp pump on 2 inch well.

Had 2 inch casing pulled and new 4 ft screen installed. Wayne pump s tank and shuts off with tap running now. To the naysayers saying the pump was junk, it was the screen that was plugged. Well works great now.
  2. pyro1955

Deep well jet pump and Jet size?

How do I confirm that the Jet in the well is the proper Jet for the Pump? Have Wayne CWS50 1/2 hp pump on a 2 inch packer jet setup, the jet/foot valve is at 30 feet. I replaced the pump with the exact same pump when the well started acting up initially, before pulling the drop pipe. i have...
  3. pyro1955

Can one clean a 2 inch driven well point?

I have a 2 inch driven well that is about 42 feet deep, it appears the screen is plugged or almost plugged. Would dropping those pellets down it actually work?
  4. pyro1955

Need help pulling this cap and drop pipe

What is the best way to pull this cap, with drop pipe and foot valve, this is a 2 inch galvanized casing.
  5. pyro1955

Water Test of well proves water is not useable replace with onsite storage tank?

We have a well at a Township hall that is now proven to be un safe to continue to use, chlorine content is sky high, along with sodium etc.. The well is over 200 feet deep, all other wells in the area are 80 ft deep. Clearly over drilled. The hall is next to a landfill, so a shallow well is...
  6. pyro1955

2" Steel Casing Adapter removal

I have a 2" steel well casing, with a Wayne 1/2 hp convertible jet pump, well approx 90 feet deep. I need to remove the pump to replace the impeller, looking at the install, the easiest way to remove the pump would be to remove the discharge line, unbolt the motor, and I think unbolt the 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks