Search results

1. aceinc

How can I create a whole house Battery Backup using a stepwise approach?

I would like to create a battery backup system for my entire house. I would like to take a step wise approach to this project, to reduce initial capital outlay. I see the project broken into 4 basic sections; Charging the batteries. (Inverter) Powering the house from the batteries. (Charger)...
  2. aceinc

Expected life/reliability of submersible pump

I do not want to start a religious war, but, "What can I expect as far as longevity/reliability of a submersible pump in an aeration tank?" My "water system guy" says his experience is, they burn out every year or two. The usage is a house with 3 occupants & a swimming pool in S Florida. Light...
  3. aceinc

New potable well system recommendations

I am "designing" my new well system. I live in S. Florida and have a 180' well. The water contains Hydrogen Sulfide gas. Currently we off-gas using no pressure aeration tanks. A second pump takes the water from the aeration tanks and pressurizes it for use in my home. The first area I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks