Search results

1. Gbow

3" Sanitary Tee with 2" 90° Right and Left Inlets Hub - ABS DWV

Second Story floor Joist Space for second story bathroom group. Looking at 3" Sanitary Tee with 2" 90° Right and Left Inlets Hub https://www.supplyhouse.com/Nibco-I490350-3-x-3-x-3-x-2-x-2-Hub-ABS-Sanitary-Tee-with-90-Right-Left-Inlets-5870R. Layout- Top 3" Dry vent stack Right Inlet 2"...
  2. Gbow

Proper Venting for Washer in Bathroom Group (repost correct forum)

Slab floor, single story, Northern Calif. If I vent the toilet through a 2" vent on the shower arm, am I then free to vent the vanity and washing machine through a combined 3" stack (3 " drain stack, 3x3x2" santee for washer trap arm, 3x3x1.5" santee for vanity trap arm, 3x3x3 cleanout (not...
  3. Gbow

Washer in Bathroom Group

Is this venting correct? With the Washer on the back side of the Vanity wall (and a large footing on that wall that I don't want to go through), I figured that I cannot vent the bathroom group through the Vanity/Washer. So, I am planning on venting the WC through a 2" vent for the shower drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks