Search results

1. drsmagic

I am looking for a referral if that is possible of a plumber who can install the fleck system. A...

I am looking for a referral if that is possible of a plumber who can install the fleck system. A PM will work if that is the way to do it. I live in Lake Forest, Orange County, CA
  2. drsmagic

Hardness of water is 17, Iron is minimum as water comes from colorado river. I live in Lake...

Hardness of water is 17, Iron is minimum as water comes from colorado river. I live in Lake forest, CA.
  3. drsmagic

I am looking to install a softener using a plumber. Cannot decide between a GE or a Fleck 5600...

I am looking to install a softener using a plumber. Cannot decide between a GE or a Fleck 5600 or 5810 system. 2 persons in 4 bedroom 4 bath house,2500 sqft. No yard
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks