Search results

1. Jim Griffin

Booster pump advice/recommendations

I have a brand new 16 gpm grundfos submersible deep well pump that I purchased for one of our wells a few years back. Turns out, the well casing was collapsed and the pump sits in my shop now. Can I use the the submersible for pumping out of my storage tank to supply the house? If that's a good...
  2. Jim Griffin

Valveman, thank you for providing your insight and the diagram. The simplicity and low cost of your recommended system makes it extremely attractive. I am likely going to go that route. I repair and maintain a fleet of 7 gas turbine power plants. The control logic used for pumps, fans and other...
  3. Jim Griffin

Good afternoon folks. I am nearing the end of a major 2 year home renovation. I am at the point of setting up my water supply/filtration system. I have the filtration system figured out. I am looking for advice or recommendations on a booster pump system. The booster will be fed from a 3k gallon...
  4. Jim Griffin

Best Fishing Tool to pull pipe from a well

I haven't put a tape on it but, i'd say its about 6" I.D. I've thought about getting the well "rehabbed" but the cost is prohibitive at this point.
  5. Jim Griffin

It's pretty thin. I'd estimate it at about 12-14 gauge thickness. The well, from what we've been told is from the 40's. I'm not sure it's cased all the way down either. The original house on this parcel was built in 1903. There is also a hand dug well on the property.
  6. Jim Griffin

I'm a newbie here. I trolled the site after a broken drop pipe became a reality and I needed some fishing tool ideas. I recently got a lesson in fishing and the effects of frugality pertaining to this particular situation. We have 6 wells on our property ranging from 150'-480'. In early...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks