Search results

1. FTLOSM

How old is too old, and troubleshooting before replacing?

Super simple to pop that off now that I know where and what to look for, the metal mesh screen insert had some green white gunk, cleared all that off, noticed my brine tank with pellets in it has water just to the top too, for good measure I evacuated the hot water tank again, thinking if this...
  2. FTLOSM

Thanks so much for this link and info, looks like a LOT of parts in there but I will confirm my injector screen isn't all clogged up, just one more thing off the list to see if it helps :)
  3. FTLOSM

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to check or clean the injector on this system I have? That's one thing I see mentioned in general checks on these systems. I don't have a manual or any experience with this system, I may call another place in town and see if they will service it...
  4. FTLOSM

As far as I can tell the little black tank takes a gallon of bleach and there is a walk thru of how to run it every 6 months or so as needed to remove smells, I think there are 4 stages/steps on this lever system, I did it around Christmas time last, we still had soft water but a faint smell was...
  5. FTLOSM

We moved into this house 3 years ago and the house itself is 19 years old, there is a water softner system downstairs that all I have ever done is pour salt in when I saw it was getting low and it's always just worked. About 2 weeks ago we noticed the water was feeling harder, had a copper like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks