Search results

1. Maximus_Slime

Nipple Length

I am sure this question has been asked multiple times but I cannot figure out the right words to internet query what I'm looking for. If someone had a 1/2" brass nipple going into a brass drop elbow for the tub spout, what's the measurement added to the pipe length to account for the take up...
  2. Maximus_Slime

Recrimping PEX

I have a brass fitting with a pinhole leak. When I remove the fitting, can I slide the existing piece of PEX back onto it and crimp? Or do I need to cut it back so there's a fresh piece of pipe? It's a short piece without any extra, so I'd have to go back further and redo more work.
  3. Maximus_Slime

Vanity drain

Is this proposed drain setup for the vanity legit? Need to relocate drain pipe inlet approx. 4.75". Black vertical line on wall is proposed center line of new wall mounted vanity. Black bracket to the right is the extents of the width of access opening on back of vanity. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks