Search results

1. Sandee

Disconnecting/bypassing a central ac register in a small bedroom

Looks like what we have! We will put in back in action.
  2. Sandee

Yes, we do have a nice window fan that we used last spring, My husband hesitated to put in back in the window now cause he felt we would be losing a lot of the central ac. But maybe we should
  3. Sandee

Yes, we tried multiple HEPA machines. While most days it does the tricks there are sometimes damp days that maybe highlight the odor for some reason. I will check with my husband, but I do not think we have an HRV. I have a door block ready to go so maybe I can do that too. Should I try that...
  4. Sandee

No luck, we tried over and over but the temptation is always there. Was not worth the battles.
  5. Sandee

I would like to disconnect/bypass 1 central ac register in a small bedroom in the upstairs of my 2 floor home. The system is about 24 years old and has 2 returns, 1 on each floor. I thought about just closing the particular room register down by adjusting the lever but I understand that can...
  6. Sandee

Trying to remove strong adhesive tape off sink

I have a 30 -40 year old basic porcelain bathroom wall sink. About 20 years ago I attached a fabric skirt with strong adhesive velcro tape. (I was trying to hide the ugly old pipes underneath the sink.) I removed the skirt around 5 years ago but have never been able to remove a portion of the...
  7. Sandee

Should I replace an old Eljer toilet

In preparing to sell my mom's house in the near future I am going to be updating my mom's upstairs bathroom with a new vanity from Lowe's. (She currently has a very old worn out wall sink.) The toilet that is currently there has to be a minimum of about 12 years old and could be as old as 20...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks