Search results

1. Phog

Shower Valve Opinions

Hello all, going to redo the shower soon and looking for some input on valves to aid in my selection process. Looking for a basic pressure balancing valve, but definitely needs flow control capability (ie. Moentrol would be a "yes", Posi-temp "no"). This will be for a shower only-- no tub...
  2. Phog

2015 NAECA Standards

I'm just curious if anyone can help me understand the 2015 NAECA efficiency standards and what effect this is having on atmospheric vent tank heaters? I like the simplicity and reliability of a pilot light atmospheric vent heater, the fewer moving parts such as fans, igniters etc to break the...
  3. Phog

Water heater Advice

Hi, new poster here but I have been lurking on & off for several years. Every time I have a question about anything plumbing related, I just come here and search through old forums posts. I have learned so much. Here is my question for today. I presently have a natural draft water heater that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks