Search results

1. Bob in Texas

P Trap too low?

Thanks everyone. I'm going to go with the lower being cleanout. I appreciate everyone's help.
  2. Bob in Texas

P Trap too low?

Reach4, Not at all. I just don't know plumbing and so I don't know if I put the cleanout at the bottom if it will cause issues with the p trap. I've read through some of the posts and saw that moving things around can cause venting issues, etc. If I can do it this way I will. Thanks for the...
  3. Bob in Texas

P Trap too low?

Terry, Thanks for the response, that would be great! I did shine a light in there and they are connected. Any reason not to just use it that way: top P trap and bottom cleanout?
  4. Bob in Texas

P Trap too low?

So we have a brand new home that we asked the builder to include plumbing in the utility room so we could use as an additional sink when needed. I've installed the cabinets and was about to install the plumbing but noticed the p trap would be too low. Reminds me of this thread...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks