Search results

1. Shakaworld

Ozone or UV in addition to water softener

Currently I have a sulfur block regenerating filter and installing a new Fleck 5812 3 cf water softener and a Fleck 5812 Carbon Filter 3 cf. Does any one have any experience with a UV light system or a Ozone system for killing bacteria instead of chlorine or any other suggestions that should...
  2. Shakaworld

Water softener regeneration

Currently I have a 10x54 tank installed with a Fleck 5600 head for a water softener with 1.5 cf resin going to a 13x54 tank with a Fleck 5812 head with 2.5/3 cf resin - in order regenerate would there be any issue during the regeneration process with the larger tank as far as the amount of resin...
  3. Shakaworld

Cycle Stop Valve and carbon filter/water softener

I looking into getting the Custom PK1A PSIDE-KICK Kit - 10 gallon Valve setting: 70 I currently have a 62 gallon tank on a well with a 1hp pump with 1 inch piping - right now the pressure switch is reading 55 psi would getting the csv with a setting of 70 psi help with the pressure drop...
  4. Shakaworld

Watershield Gold

I recently bought a house that is on a well system (First house with a well)and has a water softener with brine tank looks like the manual Fleck 5600 valve and a Watershield Gold that regenerates - I'm trying to figure out if the Watershield Gold is a carbon filter or something else - I did...