Search results

1. Wfopete

Braswell STD35 Upgrade to ?

Thanks dittohead, I'll check the PM and get with you. I found my original reciept for this system and install dated 2004. So 13 years old roughly. As I understand it, with a resin-bed water softener, hardness is a function of Calcium and Magnesium levels (at least according to KAR labs), so...
  2. Wfopete

Circling back. Had the test done by KAR labs, nothing off the charts coming out of the well that the system can't handle. Iron 1.13 mg/l, Manganese .118 mg/l, Sodium 60.1 mg/l. are all high coming out of the well. I need to test it again at the tap to see if the system is getting the job...
  3. Wfopete

Noted! I'll get things tested first. My system has been quite reliable until recently when the impeller finally wore out and a solenoid diaphragm got clogged. Both issues I corrected myself with a little tech help from Braswell. Pretty nice when you can call thier office and have a tech...
  4. Wfopete

I've been running a Braswell STD35 single tank softener at my Arkansas home for almost 20 years. I have a lot of iron in the water and the Braswell gets the job done but that's about it. I don't know much about softener systems but I am looking to research what kind of system I should consider...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks