Search results

1. Redrum

Greensand System and Pot Perm Feeder

Hi; I could use a little help, I am a novice with regard to water conditioning and have an issue I need to solve. I have a seasonal cabin on well water in Northern New York, and had a contractor about 5 years ago install a (Master) Greensand system, and a separate solftener system. I also have...
  2. Redrum

Thoughts on post water treatment sanitization idea?

Hello; I could use some thoughts on an idea I have... First the background: I have a seasonal cabin in northern new york, with a shallow well (say 15' deep, 36" diameter) which is located very close (say 10') to a small lake (70 acres, no motorized boating, very clean water). I mention this...
  3. Redrum

Vent Stack Location Through Roof

Hello, Forgive me if this has been addressed before, I searched and can not find anything. My question, is there an ideal location (near ridge, eave, or somewhere in between) to penetrate a roof with a plumbing vent stack? Background, please see the picture. I have a camp/cabin in Northern...
  4. Redrum

Please comment on a drain/vent plan for a camp/cabin remodel

Hi; I have posted about this building before, specifically regarding the shower drain and drywell. It is a camp/cabin, in northern New York and they are notorious for head scratching building techniques. I fixed some of the plumbing and have a plan for completing it, but before I start, I would...
  5. Redrum

Need Thoughts on Shower Drain on Slab Foundation

Hi; A bit of a background to my quandry. I have a seasonal camp/cabin in Northern New York that is built on a concrete slab foundation in the 50's, and worked on by several different hacks over the course of it's life (the stories I could tell you of what I found...) As far as plumbing there...
  6. Redrum

Dishwasher and Icemaker Supply Lines Question

Hi, I have enjoyed reading numerous threads on this forum, learning a ton, and have decided to join to ask for opinions on a couple of things I am noodling. The first - I have my kitchen gutted to the studs and am roughing water supply, dwv, and electrical for a completely new layout. From my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks