Search results

1. Pauljames

Stainless sinks with NO back brackets

What type of "back brackets" are sinks typically sold with? when I installed my undermount sink to granite, I used two brackets that attach/suspend from the cabinet that have bolts that allowed the sink, with sealant applied, to be raised up/pressed up against the underside of the granite...
  2. Pauljames

Kitchen sink DW setup

house is tract house in Mesa Arizona built in 1990. Maybe they did not have inspectors then. The other side of the wall is the stucco exterior. opinion on the drain makeup in the firs photo? good to go?
  3. Pauljames

Kitchen sink DW setup

I set up my sink and disposal drain as shown in the photo *the sink is a 10 in deep cast iron unit. I was looking for a way to minimize the pipe traffic in the space to free it up for storage of items. The contraption is not like what I have seen before and now I am remodeling my kitchen at a...
  4. Pauljames

Some general questions about my bath remodel

Terry Love was out at the house yesterday. In short order turned a plumbing horror show into what looked to me like a sculpture, a work of art !
  5. Pauljames

DIY Code Help/Advice

Thanks for the info ! I have used Visio a lot in the past for a variety of stuff and this Sketchup looks / functions quite similar in a lot of ways. I downloaded Sketchup today (is telling me that it is a trial version that will expire in 400 some minutes), looks like it will be fun to mess...
  6. Pauljames

References

THANKS TERRY ! I AM STOKED, CAN'T WAIT !
  7. Pauljames

References

Never mind ! I am scheduled ! Thanks ! Paul
  8. Pauljames

DIY Code Help/Advice

Greetings, I don't have an answer but I am interested in how you produced your graphical plumbing layouts. What specifically did you use? Thanks
  9. Pauljames

You are right, I don't know what I am doing. i'm up here from Mesa Arizona working on this house and sometimes I bite off more than I can chew. I've done some copper and pex but never messed with DWV so I am in territory best left to the professionals. After reading your reply, I decided...
  10. Pauljames

I have a '32 vintage house in woodinville. I've gutted the old bathroom, pulled the floor and am re-studding the terribly out of plumb walls for a Wedi shower in place of the old tub. The space is 9' x 5' The arrangement is, along one wall, right to left, SINK, TOILET, SHOWER with the down...
  11. Pauljames

Wedi vs Kerdi system

Have used Wedi for my master bath. Did not buy a "kit", figured out the pieces I needed and bought them individually. Price wise, for the same square footage, works out about the same as a kit but I tiled 8' up to ceiling so I decided to use 4x8 panels, the kits seem to come with 3x5 wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks