Search results

1. TxHr

Fleck 5810SXT Settings for New Softener??

We are on a well and our water hardness has migrated to a much higher level, 40 grains, forcing me to install a much larger softener to meet softening demands. Our new softener is a 14x65 with 3 cu ft of fine mesh resin, supplying a 96k capacity. I need help programming this beast to be...
  2. TxHr

Fleck 5810SXT Programming - Softener w/ GAC

Hello, I recently had to replace my old faithful 7000SXT with a 5810SXT. My tank is a 13x65 mid plate Vortex tank w/ 1.5cu 10% cross link resin in the bottom (48,000 grain capacity) and 1.5 GAC in the top, all controlled by a 5810SXT. That said, I could use your help programming this setup...
  3. TxHr

Need Help Programming Softener/Filter and Setup?

Hello All, We built our house recently and had a softener/whole home carbon filter installed. We initially tried using Potassium at the recommendation of the salesperson, but after consulting the forum we have switched to salt. I know all of my softener settings are wrong and I would prefer to...
  4. TxHr

Need Programming Assistance for Softener/Filtration System

Hello everyone! We built a new house late last year and had a softener/whole home carbon filter installed. The system is using a ton of salt (40 lb every 4-5 weeks). I know the settings are wrong and I am seeking assistance in programming my system to ensure maximum efficiency. Please see specs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks