Search results

1. PaulaK

Installation costs/10/3 wire specs-good?

this has been a long journey trying to find my way... I picked the Grundfos 10s15-21 1 ph 230v 3 wire with control capacitor/ csv1a/ 14 gallon pressure tank, 10/3 wire. No one around here stocks these pumps. An installer wanted 1600 for the pump and i can get it online for 1025. He said he...
  2. PaulaK

Best deep pump

Stats on well: 366' deep, static 80, through rock, 6"casing, 6gpm, home and irrigation for house on 1 acre. Putting in a 119 gal x-trol pressure tank 40/60. I'm a well pump ignorant single lady trying to sort out the posts to see what brand is best. Read something on floating impellers on the...
  3. PaulaK

Amp match generator backup 1 1/2 HP well pump

Looking to get a generator for backup. I read you have to match the amps as well as the wattage. Anyone set one up and it worked. Questions on the startup watt needing the generator to be of such like high wattage?
  4. PaulaK

CSV or no CSV? Berkeley/Grundfos/Franklin?

I'm pretty set on having the ol' type of the single phase electrical 1 1/2 hp pump down 325-350' on a 366' deep, 85 static, 105 casing, rock well thats 110' from my breaker box. Slight slant downward if any, so no uphill climb involved. Figure 10 gauge, thinking about 44 gal x-trol tank...
  5. PaulaK

Solar Grundfos sqf or franklin solar?

Anyone with some experience or knowledge? I'm looking for the most reliable and best longevity, of course. I have a 6gpm 360' 85' static well in rock. Would an well and pump installer of electrical be able to know how to fix the solar without the schooling? Thank you!
  6. PaulaK

Best Solar Pump ?

Lookin for some educated well people to stir me in the right direction. I have a 366' deep in rock well, 6" casing, 85' static, 6gpm. I get average 4.4 daily sun. Want solar, grid AC when cloudy, and portable propane generator backup when grid down. Been looking at Franklin, Grundfos, and am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks