Search results

1. Don in Ohio

Crane Walsan finally developed a leak ...Vintage

Well, after faithfully working for more than 57 years, our 1959 wall-mounted Crane Walsan toilet in our powder room started leaking. The first clue was that the red birch floor under the bowl started cupping slightly. We searched for a leak, including behind the tank cover, and in the basement...
  2. Don in Ohio

Crane Walsan wall-hung toilet, Seeking a flush handle ...

Hi plumbing enthusiasts! I have 3 Crane Walsan wall-hung toilets in our 1959 vintage home. They're all working perfectly (albeit not very water-efficiently!). One of them has a bent flush handle - apparently some miscreant decided to step on the flush handle rather than pressing the handle by...
  3. Don in Ohio

Crane Walsan wall-mount toilets ...Considering replacing 3

Hello plumbing gurus! I have been considering a solution to replacing 3 (still working) Crane Walsan toilets in our 1959-vintage home. My late father-in-law built the house — he was a mechanical engineer, and I suppose the idea of hiding tanks in the wall influenced his decision to go with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks