Search results

1. Dimegirl

Well sucking air

I have a 4 inch split well seal on my water well and noticed that it is starting to leak or spray water from the top of the well seal...This happens off and on. This is not suppose to be an on going thing. I bought a new well seal, pressure gauge & air vent to screw in the well seal. I am...
  2. Dimegirl

Well head is leaking pressure

I actually found this same vent after looking for ages it’s long like a hot dog but it’s the right part. 1/2" MPT Black PVC Well Seal https://www.supplyhouse.com Hope this helps out!
  3. Dimegirl

Non stop water coming from release valve!!!!!

I am a girl-and this is what i did when i woke up to my water from my well spewing out of the pressure valve...The 1st thing i did was turn the power off so i do not blow up or ruin my well pump.I knew it had to be my pressure switch since(not the pressure valve the water was coming out from) it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks