Search results

1. Huskerfan-23

First Time Urinal Installation

Hi All- I plumbed a 2 inch PVC line in my man-cave for a urinal when I cut concrete and tied into the main line. Couple questions about plumbing in the urinal since I have never done it before: 1. What brand/model do you recommend for a man-cave where it wont be used near as much as a...
  2. Huskerfan-23

Concrete work after backfill

I was going to originally use 3/4 crusher base under the pipe (which is PVC) but read others on this forum saying it was a risk because they had seen the crusher rock "poke holes" in the PVC pipe once the weight of the backfill was put on it so I went with pea gravel. I am glad to hear you dont...
  3. Huskerfan-23

Concrete work after backfill

I cut my basement slab (4 inch slab) open and roughed in a new bathroom (toilet, lav, and shower) and also basement bar. I tied into the existing PVC under slab for all work. I filled under all of the new lines with pea gravel up to the springline of the pipe and then backfilled from there with...
  4. Huskerfan-23

PVC Pipe Through Concrete

I cant pop up early because that would necessitate me moving the wall. Concrete slab is standard 4 inches thick.
  5. Huskerfan-23

PVC Pipe Through Concrete

This has probably been asked but I couldn't find it.... Tying into existing PVC under basement slab for a new bathroom and wet bar in the basement. Running 2 inch PVC to the wet bar and don't quite have 1/4 in/ft slope under slab and would need to run about the last 2-3ft to get to the bar...
  6. Huskerfan-23

Re-Glueing PVC Joint

All- I was making a connection today and heard a pop and noticed that one of my PVC joints broke below where I was working. I pulled out the pipe from the fitting and noticed that I didn't get it seated all the way when I had made the original connection. From reading on the board it looks like...
  7. Huskerfan-23

Sewage Basin Floating

I didn't cut into any steel mesh that I noticed when I cut the concrete. My house was built in 1984, so not sure if that plays a factor in if wire mesh would have been installed or not.
  8. Huskerfan-23

Sewage Basin Floating

Hi All- Let me say thanks to all the experts in advance for lending me some help! Two weeks ago I cut concrete in my basement to install new pipes and a sewage ejector system for a basement bathroom. My sewage basin is a standard 18X30 basin and before leaving for vacation last week I dug...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks