Search results

1. Reader Review

Eljer-Valley pressure balance shower faucet

Bought this place and with the 1st shower the shower faucet will not completely shut the water off. I see a nylon cross that might turn to adjust the worn washer that is most likely leaking. Assume that I need to back off the first chrome collar that appears to screw on to the base mount where...
  2. Reader Review

Old Champion toilet reviews, page 42893 starting from 2004

About one year ago I installed three American Standard Champion toilets in a friends home, to replace three, cheap, builder installs. All three leak water from the tank and refill regularly and it's noisy. All three were installed within one degree level...what else would be pertinent to know...
  3. Reader Review

TOTO Drake Toilet Reviews, 2004 and some newer

Consumer reviews and opinions can be posted below concerning the Toto Drake toilet. Map testing for the CST744S is 900 grams. Terry Love's Consumer Report on Toilets Post a Followup "After one year of living with a plunger, I replaced both of my toilets with the Toto Drake model. What a relief...
  4. Reader Review

Rêve™ one-piece toilet with Dual Flush technology- K-3797 Review & pictures

Rêve™ elongated one-piece toilet with Dual Flush technology - K-3797 27-1/4"L x 14-3/8"W x 28"H Dual flush option (1.6 or .9 gallons) Elongated bowl Includes the Rêve Quiet-Close™ thermoset plastic toilet seat with metal hinge design List price*: $1,152.60 and up
  5. Reader Review

TOTO MS614114CEFG Carlyle II Comments and PIctures

Does the Toto Carlyle come in ADA now? Thanks, Lynne S
  6. Reader Review

TOTO Clayton toilet reviews

Thank you Terry. The toilet is great, I am very pleased. Was my installer's name James? He did a great job and I am so glad he brought the matching seat! The Clayton Toto is the right look for that room also, thank you for your guidance. I'll be calling you again when we are ready to replace the...
  7. Reader Review

St Thomas Creations Quattro flushing technology toilet

Looking inside the Quattro tank. We're doing fine. We got our sewer situation under control and the new toilet is great (thanks again)... It's been installed for three months. We've plugged it three times. The flushing mechanism has broke and I'm at a but of a loss as to what to do to...
  8. Reader Review

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

removed my water guzzling 1989 American Standard 2 piece low profile toilet 2 months ago. Old toilet serviced me well up until the last few years. Had some clogging problems, cleaning issues but just couldn't handle the water consumption anymore. I spent approx. 3 months researching everything...
  9. Reader Review

Crane Sureflush toilet product review

Crane Sure Flush I purchased a Crane sureflush toilet and it is the worst toilet I have ever purchased. Very difficult to install since the tank must be secured to the bowl with a great deal of force so it does not leak. The seal design is uniquely poor. The toilet itself does not flush well in...
  10. Reader Review

Caroma Walvit wall hung toilet review

Hi Terry, Thank you for your website--I read much of it when I was researching bathrooms. I wanted to report our experiences with the toilet we decided on, the Caroma Walvit. We've had the Caroma Walvit wall-hung toilet in operation since February 2006 and I'm quite pleased. Pros: Compact...
  11. Reader Review

Caroma Dual Flush watersense toilet review & pictues

We have now had a Caroma toilet for about 3 years. I am pleased that I am using an environmentally sound product, but agree with a previous post that there is a learning curve to target BM's directly over the small and distant pool of water at the bottom of the bowl. Adults catch on quickly, but...
  12. Reader Review

Installers for Love Plumbing & Remodel

I wanted to let you know how appreciative I am of the work done and the quality of the two young men you sent to my home.J. Gruber Two of the Drake CST744SL-12 with softclose seats
  13. Reader Review

Eljer Titan toilet product review, Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Toilet turns out to have excellent flush capability. Installed comfort height in Mother’s home and she is very short and full ADA height was too uncomfortable. I note one drawback in my use, this is the tank is very much farther forward than many units. A sturdy wooden seat lid will stay up but...
  14. Reader Review

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Toto Ultramax, Made in USA Just a short followup to my April 2005 review. I’ve had the Toto Ultramax a year now. I have no regrets that I selected this toilet over others. It gets the job done on the first flush and has never clogged. I’m always amazed how little water it uses. In addition...
  15. Reader Review

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Terry, We have two and a half baths in a 17 YO house and were constantly having to look for the plunger. I even had to instruct my family how to shut off the supply lines on the old toilets within 10 seconds of a problem. They all got pretty good at it. I did some internet searches and came...
  16. Reader Review

Toto Carlyle MS874114SG toilet Review, comments and pictures

Toto MS874114SG Carlyle Comes with standard 12" rough-in. A 10" or 14" Unifit adapter can be ordered to change the rough-in. with optional UniFit adapter. Skirted styling with concealed trapway for easy cleaning. G-Max Technology. Commercial grade flush. Comes with SoftClose seat. Large water...
  17. Reader Review

Kohler Cimarron toilet review, Owner comments and pictures

Kohler Cimarron I bought and installed a Kohler Cimarron toilet about a month ago. The spec sheet calls for the tank to be 3/4" off the wall with a 12 inch offset. My tank is about 2 1/4" offthe wall with the 12 inch offset. I guess we ill live with it. Walls are plumb so that is not an issue...
  18. Reader Review

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Made in Mexico I have 2 American Standard Champion toilets.. I am having the same problems the everyone is reporting ( Leaking Flush Value and Wobbling tank on back of toilet)… I called 1-800-442-1902 and talked with American Standard today! I was advised that the installer most likely did not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks