Search results

1. ditttohead

Funny and interesting pictures

This forum has so much great information, I thought I would start a thread with funny and interesting pictures. Anyone else who has something worth adding, please do. Each picture should have some relevance to water treatment or plumbing. First picture, I did a job walk a while back, can...
  2. ditttohead

Texas reopening ASAP

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REOPENING TEXAS FROM GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT'S APRIL 27, 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE Statistics Update: Infection rate on decline over last 17 days 3rd most recoveries in the U.S. 3,000 Texas National Guard will operate 25 mobile COVID testing sites and 3 fixed sites...
  3. ditttohead

5600SXT Meter repair video completed!

I finally found a few hours to do this video. It has been one of my most requested, now lest see if it gets any views.
  4. ditttohead

Atlas Filtri "Hydra" Video

I finally got a few minutes to do a quick video of the Self Cleaning Filter by Atlas Filtri. The Hydra has really impressed me. Check out the video, this is rough due to extreme time limitations but... maybe I will redo it this Summer.
  5. ditttohead

Need a picture of a Shurz Valve

All my old pictures are worthless, anyone got a picture I can use? LOL, anyone here even know what a Schurz valve is?
  6. ditttohead

WQA Aquatech Trade Show in Florida

This is a must do trade show for any larger water treatment company or person who legitimately wants to expand their knowledge and understanding of water treatment. http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/WQA/WQA2014/public/enter.aspx Even if you hate the idea of certifications, training, licenses...
  7. ditttohead

Pacific Water Quality Association

Coming soon, the annual PWQA trade show! October 8-11 in Burbank California. I know a few of you are showing up there. I will be there as well. Drop me a PM, http://www.pwqa.org/index.php?submenu=Convention&src=gendocs&ref=2013%20Convention%20and%20Registration%20Link&category=Convention
  8. ditttohead

Wqa

Anyone here attending the WQA show this year? I will be manning a large booth there. Send me a PM, I will let you know which one.
  9. ditttohead

5000 ProFlo rebuild tutorial

This time it was with a 14 year old 5000 ProFlo that I recently removed from my moms house to install a 5800LXT. The 5000 has never been serviced in any way, all of the parts are original. The 5800 is a direct replacement including the drain line...
  10. ditttohead

Clack WS1 Tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LOvr-5coUhE
  11. ditttohead

7000SXT rebuild tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YkJSSGQ0Rk&list=UUL7f2aKKWBuAhzru29_Wv5A& index=1&feature=plcp Hopefully this tutorial can be helpful to some people. The 7000SXT is an incredibly easy valve to rebuild. For many service technicians, it is the preferred valve due to is high flow rates...
  12. ditttohead

Fleck Pentair 5800LXT first review

Sorry about the bad picture, I installed this on the 4th of July and only had my camera phone with me and it was at night in bad lighting. This valve was installed on a 13" x 54" tank, 2.5 Cu. Ft. System with a 304 brushed stainless jacket, 3/4" flex install, replacing an existing ProFlo 5000SE...
  13. ditttohead

Girls rules, boys drule. At least when it comes to my daughter.

A 4 minute video of my 6 year old girl opening a can of whoop @$$ on the 8U boys team at hockey last week. She finished the game with a double hat trick! She is number 13 in Pink, I cant wait to have her on my team!
  14. ditttohead

Fleck 5800SXT first install review

Update: I got some more 5800SXT's in and the minor issues have been worked out. The motor cycling has been corrected and the valve exhibits almost no water hammer now. The plastic piece that holds the transformer connector in is much better so the system can now be unplugged without the...
  15. ditttohead

Prototype system

This post is intended for the people in here that have extensive field knowledge. I am building a prototype to replace my last prototype system that has worked perfectly for many years. I design and test units regularly and once my testing is complete I usually reinstall the old design into a...
  16. ditttohead

Shower valve requires?

I am planning a major remodel of my bathroom and I am unable to find the code requirements for this one. I want to remove my shower valve and have my shower heads turn on from a light switch that will activate a slow closing solenoid valve. The temperature is adjusted by a remote control...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks