Search results

1. Strategery

Exploring possibility of tankless for a small house of 2, predictable schedule

Thank you very much for the informative detailed reply. I should have noted that I do have a water softener. I don't know if it makes a huge difference, but softened water does heat faster. And I obviously wouldn't have to worry about the mineral buildup that can be a problem in water heaters...
  2. Strategery

Exploring possibility of tankless for a small house of 2, predictable schedule

I own my house in the midwest and I'm thinking about how to cut down on my hot water heating costs. I currently have an electric water heater that is running around 400-500 dollars annually operating cost. That is with a discount electric rate during the winter months. I have a natural gas line...
  3. Strategery

Interested in solar water heating system for my midwest home

I clicked the link and I filled out the information about when the solar water heater will pay off. It is estimating with my information that it would take 13 YEARS to pay off. I was under the impression that it would take 4-8 years or in that range. Also interesting that this system by velux...
  4. Strategery

Interested in solar water heating system for my midwest home

I live in the midwest with both extremes in hot and cold. Lately I've been looking at possibly getting a solar water heating system for my house. I currently have a relatively new electric water heater that does a good job but is a little costly to operate. Everything I know about solar water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks