Search results

1. JohnjH2o1

Smoke detector

I am replacing two smoke detectors that are on the same breaker. I have three wires,one white one black and one red. How do I connect them? John
  2. JohnjH2o1

Aluminum Wire

I'm looking at some older homes to purchase for investments. Can you tell me about what year they stopped using aluminum wire? Insurance companies in my area will not insure homes with this type of wire. (for good reasons) This will help me to eliminate some of the many homes for sale in my...
  3. JohnjH2o1

Loosing Pressure

What would cause a two zone index valve system to loose pressure in one Zone? I don't believe there is a leak in the zone because if I open the hose bib between the pump and the index valve the zone doesn't loose pressure. Also if I remove the disk in the index valve so both zones run at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks