Search results

1. Hairyhosebib

making a plunger

http://smcbofphx.proboards.com/index.cgi? I was on a quest to find a plunger to replace my old Sexauer BULLDOG plunger. I decided to make my own. I am sure you will find this entertaining. Go to the bottom of this forum where I post some of my resin casting of scale model car parts and my...
  2. Hairyhosebib

How 'YOU KNOW WHAT" happened

I learned this in plumbing school. Back in the colonial days bundles of manure were put in the bottom of boats and hauled around for fertilizer for delivery. Well, as old boats do, they leak. And wet manure can create explosive gasses. Some ships hand would go below with a lantern and...
  3. Hairyhosebib

2012 Democrat & Republican campaign slogans

"hope and chains"
  4. Hairyhosebib

Special Education Teacher

A special education teacher decided one day that she would try to teach her kids how to sing. She would keep them in at lunch and recess and work with them. Each day she would drink some TAB and eat an apple. The kids would eat their lunch while they worked on the singing. A couple of months...
  5. Hairyhosebib

flat tire

A guy has a flat tire and stops in front of a psychiatric hospital to change it. Once the car has been jacked up and the tire removed he kicks three of the four lug nuts into a storm drain but does not realize it. He gets the spare on and the one lug nut on but can't find the others and he...
  6. Hairyhosebib

1979 General Motors announcement

General Motors Announced today that it will be putting the light dimmer switch back on the floor board of it's automobiles. It would seem that there are too many (place your favorite school here) engineering graduates getting their feet tangled up in the steering wheel.
  7. Hairyhosebib

Confucius Jokes

Confucius say: Person who fart in church sit in own pew
  8. Hairyhosebib

Startrek

Q: What does Captain Kirk and toilet paper have in common? A: They both wipe out Klingons!
  9. Hairyhosebib

Chicago faucet tool

Hopefully here are a couple of pics of a tool or really a helper for repairing Chicago faucets that use the QUATURN cartridge. I made this out of resin, a two part liquid plastic that cures by a thermal reaction. As nice and expensive as a Chicago faucet is, the cartridge has a tendency to...
  10. Hairyhosebib

Important

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSISBBVD/LPSIM236/PR Grab a beer and hug your wallet and purses!
  11. Hairyhosebib

Pipe insulation, what you should know

I would like to make an attempt at sharing some information about pipe insulation. Hopefully I will be able to post some pics of how to make fitting covers and install insulation properly. I have 30+ years of plumbing, drain cleaning and pipe insulation experience at two University/research...
  12. Hairyhosebib

Battery powered Chicago Faucet

Here at my work there is a restroom by the computers I waste time at. There is a Chicago battery powered faucet that turns on and off at will like it is haunted. New batteries did not fix it. Don't know a model number either. Don't have a instruction sheet either. How do you trouble shoot...
  13. Hairyhosebib

ROTO Glove

If you are in the sewer cleaning business, here is the glove I use to run machines. Someone told me they sell gloves like this to peel potatoes with also...
  14. Hairyhosebib

J. A. Sexauer Company

Anybody here on the board have an account with the Sexauer Company? I would like to get my hands on about six of those cup type Bull Dog Plungers. Those are the best plunger!
  15. Hairyhosebib

Really Cold Water

I live in the Phoenix area. There is no such thing as cold water in the summer here. And it does not really help that I have a solar hot water system either. I really hate the summers here and working in the heat and then trying to take a good shower was nearly impossible until I got a water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks