Search results

1. Sally1962

Cracked main drain..advice desperately needed

Yes, the entire basement is unfinished so I have easy access. The kitchen sink (with disposal) and dishwasher are the only fixtures that access the drain. I think I'll take this approach until I can devote more time and money in the future. Thanks for your help.
  2. Sally1962

Thank you all very much. IANALP, no there is no sidewalk or driveway, so I'd just be digging into dirt but it's waaaaaay too cold to be doing that right now! Some of the guys at work suggested that I buy some pvc pipe and run the drain to the opposite side of the house, where the other...
  3. Sally1962

First of all, THANKS in advance to all of you who are so willing to share your expertise. You are angels on earth. I'm a single mother with no money, decent DIY skills, and an optimistic attitude. I purchased a 1932 fixer-upper bungalow a couple of years ago, and for the first time I've run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks