Search results

1. Bpetey

Washer stand pipe requirements

I know the trap should be 6-8 inches from the floor and the stand pipe should be between 18 and 30 inches. I'm helping my sister remodel her laundry room and the drain appears to be installed incorrectly. The trap is too high and the stand pipe is too short all with 1 1/2" abs. It was working...
  2. Bpetey

Touchless faucet install

I'm helping my brother in law install a touchless faucet. The directions say to use a T w/backflow preventers to hook up the hot and cold into the unit.I have not been able to find such part even at my local plumbing store. Is it really necessary to have backflow preventers with the T? If so...
  3. Bpetey

Laundry drain setup, UPC

I am installing a new drain for my washer, I have the pic that Terry posted and plan on making mine look the same. I had an utility sink in place before and will put it back when all is finished. My previous drain was 1 1/2"in the wall and under the house for approx 5', then 2" for 30 inches...
  4. Bpetey

Uponor and Manabloc manifold?

from viega's website "PureFlow MANABLOC system components are not interchangeable with components and tubing from other suppliers." I was hoping to use uponor pex tubing and fittings for my replumbing job along with a manabloc manifold. Do I need to look for a uponor manifold or is Viega just...
  5. Bpetey

Yet another disposal that needs the drain lowered

I'm trying to clean up the original and patched work done under my sink (90year old house). My wall stub out is approx 22 in off of the floor( with bad threads so I'm using a rubber sleeve). My disposer in on a 9" deep sink Thwe other side is 10.5 " deep. I have always got a little water up the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks