Search results

1. Hackney plumbing

Universal Rundle 11-7346H and C, I need new parts for the tub faucet

I can't figure out what stems this facuet needs.
  2. Hackney plumbing

Natural Gas Control Valve Leak

If they leak do you replace them period? If they only leak alittle bit then I leave them. Like 150 cubic centimeters per hour I just leave it.
  3. Hackney plumbing

Sewage Ejector Pump

This was a budget install just a 2" 115v sewage pump package system. All hand excavated and backfilled. 6.5 hrs start to finish and we waited an 1.5 hrs on the system to be delivered. The old basin was garbage and the lid was buried 18" deep. No cleanouts above the ground either....all 18"...
  4. Hackney plumbing

Low Flow to Lavatories

I have a 15 year old home(service call) that has an upstairs bath consisting of a bathtub with shower,toilet and two lavatories side by side. The bathtub/shower has a delta 13-14 series pressure balanced valve. The bath/shower unit has great volume and pressure and maintains great flow even when...
  5. Hackney plumbing

Fluidmaster ballcock

American standard used some fluidmaster ballcocks but the were not the normal 400 model. Anyone else see these? I was curious what model number that style was. The float did not travel straight up and down,the float would travel on an arch.
  6. Hackney plumbing

Top Fed Tank Toilet

This pic is of a top fed toilet with a fluidmaster installed. As you can see from the pic its been there working along time. I installed it over 15 years ago. Saved the lady 100.00 on a POS top fed ballcock.
  7. Hackney plumbing

Gun Safes

I enjoy target shooting with rimfire rifles and have collected a few that I would like to protect against fire and theft. Guns would not be the only items in the safe but for the most part it will be guns. I live in the city and have a fire hydrant almost in my front yard so I wouldn't expect a...
  8. Hackney plumbing

Fluidmaster vs Korky fill valves

I wish they would start using fluidmaster ballcocks.
  9. Hackney plumbing

Water heater gas control magnet assembly

This video shows a gas water heaters magnet assembly. The thermocouple is screwed into the bottom of the magnet assembly. I removed the magnet assembly from the water heater control valve to demonstrate why you must hold the "red button" down while lighting the pilot. In the video the top of...
  10. Hackney plumbing

Elger 2 valve tub and shower faucet repair

Had a service call today to repair a tub and shower faucet installed around 1960. The faucet seat had broken off flush with the valve body at the seats threads and the faucet was pouring water from the spout. I used my seat wrench for an attempt to get the rest if the seat out of the valve. No...
  11. Hackney plumbing

1.25" K-Sink Drain 40' Run

Cleaned a 40' long K-sink drain today that was 1.25" pvc. The owner installed it in 1980 when his son graduated high school. No problems until today. Go figure.
  12. Hackney plumbing

Side Mount Toto Toilet Handle

I have a customer with a Toto toilet that was installed back in 2001 or 2002 with a side mount flush handle. She says it has a large red flapper in the bottom of the tank. She is old and cant see any numbers anywhere...she cant see very well. My question. Is there any after market universal...
  13. Hackney plumbing

Bad Faucet Seat

Alot of homeowners think they can just replace a washer and that will stop the leaking faucet but some faucets contain a faucet seat. The surface face of the seat should be smooth and flat. As you can see this seat is not smooth or flat and a flat washer would not have stopped the leaking tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks