Search results

1. -db

Where to order Fleck softener and resin question.

Took maybe about a week to arrive. No longer than anticipated. Called their tech line twice for a couple quick easy questions and they never asked for any info to confirm I bought it from them. They just answer the questions. I finally plumbed it in last weekend, but wasn't sure where the...
  2. -db

Nope, still sitting in the box in the garage. If the week goes well I may get to it on Saturday.
  3. -db

Thanks for all the info. I ordered a 32k 5600sxt from 602abcWater. They seemed to have a bunch of good reviews and the limited email contact I've had I've been comfortable with. I also contacted Discount Water Softeners but their only reply was suggesting I buy a Genesis at a 50% higher cost...
  4. -db

Finally called the water dept and they said average hardness is 17 grains.
  5. -db

Just did. I'm used to having pop up box notifications so I missed it. That's the place I mentioned in my first post. Guess I'll need to give them a call.
  6. -db

I had the TDS meter because I have a portable DI tank that I need to periodically check. The test strips I bought are the Hach Aquacheck strips. The test showed high level pad to be 250 and the low level was a burnt orange color so I don't know where that falls. I think this thread is getting...
  7. -db

I have only tested it with a TDS meter and that shows about 380. I ordered some softener test strips and those should be here today.
  8. -db

Not sure what SFR is. House has a 5/8 meter and water consumption is currently about 3-3,500 gallons a month. It's a 3 bed 1 bath and 2 people living in it. I had not thought about any pre-filters, but I should look into those also. I'm not sure if this is the correct way of thinking about...
  9. -db

The 7000 seems to be about $50 more so that's not a big deal, if it's better I can go with that one instead.
  10. -db

After search around some here all I've come up with is to check the address of the company and see if there is a UPS store in that same building and not order there. After searching Google I found 2 places ABC Water in AZ, and Discount Water in IL. ABC seems to be selling also and seems to have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks