Search results

1. B

Shut off valve before or after pressure tank?

Yeah, that makes sense. The somebody to close the valve and forget to reopen it would be me! Thanks.
  2. B

Shut off valve before or after pressure tank?

Hello, I am installing a new diaphragm pressure tank. I purchased a pipe "T" kit as a package. It includes pipe T, connecting fittings, pressure switch, pressure gauge, drain valve, relief valve, and a shut off valve. I will be installing it myself and I am pretty familiar with the system and...
  3. B

Question from new guy: Toto Aquia toilets

thanks. looks like I will be ordering the II.
  4. B

Question from new guy: Toto Aquia toilets

I have done a search and browsed dozens of posts about the Toto Aquia toilet models. However I am still a little confused about the differences among models. I am interested in the Aquia, or the AquiaII. (No interest in the AquiaIII). This is for installation in new construction. Is there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks