Search results

1. Redwood

Epic DIYer Shed Build Fail

Take a good look at this forum thread on British Columbia Sport Bike Forum... It has gone Viral and with good cause... The thread was started on 3/22/13 and has gone 38 pages with 1,048,667 views as of 4/7.... I must warn you that it will take some time to go through as it is a very long...
  2. Redwood

Something new for Terry to try...

Skiing uphill at 45 MPH?... :D http://player.vimeo.com/video/20446054
  3. Redwood

I Don't Understand Why The Brits Think the "Crown Jewels" are such a BIG DEAL

While Britain has a public holiday to celebrate Prince William's wedding, one company is taking the party one step further with souvenir condoms that urge lovers to "lie back and think of England."
  4. Redwood

Just What Does Ian Gills Understand?

I'm noticing a lot of threads where Ian Gills doesn't understand something about how we do it in the US... I'm wondering if there is anything he does understand.... It would be handy to know so we know what topics we don't need to brush up on.... I think a lot of his...
  5. Redwood

The Queen Applies For Energy Assistance Aid

Just another good reason why the colonies sent the Brits home. These Monarchs are just so out of touch with reality.... Queen tried to get UK poverty fund to heat palace By RAPHAEL G. SATTER, Associated Press Writer ~ LONDON – A government fund intended to provide subsidized heating to...
  6. Redwood

Happy Birthday Terry!

I just noticed down at the bottom it's your Birthday...
  7. Redwood

I Just Don't Understand British Guys...

Try as I might I just don't understand why anyone would do this... http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/dpgo-man-ok-after-*****-gets-stuck-in-pipe-lwf-20100108_5486325?obref=obinsite I look for enlightenment...:confused::eek:
  8. Redwood

Great Britian Socialized Medicine Going Broke, Fee's Proposed

Call it a sin tax I guess... I thought the Irish were the drunks? :rolleyes:
  9. Redwood

Woodstock 1969 Revisited

Remember this picture from Woodstock 1969? Ever wonder where the couple is today?
  10. Redwood

Thanks a Bunch Big Box Stores...

Thanks for nothing Big Box Stores... My Tomato Plant's are shot!:mad: Pity my neighbor bought cheap plants at big box... Next year I'll offer to pay him the difference not to...
  11. Redwood

Bailout

12. Redwood

Pandora Internet Radio

Have you heard it yet? http://www.pandora.com/ I've been listening a lot lately. Just type in an artist, band name, or, music style and it starts playing your request and similar artists. The selections are solid and tell you the truth I haven't had one song that was a bad mix to my...
  13. Redwood

Nadia Suleman Delivery Room Video

Here is a clip from a video of Nadia Suleman giving birth to the Octuplets... Click Here for Video
  14. Redwood

Gas - The Quiet Killer

Two Dead of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Nick Caito | Fox 61 March 1, 2009 Two people have been found dead inside a home on South Road in Farmington, apparent victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. They were discovered around 3pm Sunday afternoon at 314 South Road. Levels of carbon...
  15. Redwood

Watts Floodsafe? Not Very! part 1

For some time I have been posting telling people to avoid Watts Floodsafe supplies for Toilets, Faucets, Icemakers, Dishwashers, and Washing Machines. I have been posting telling of how I had a customer have one break at the compression connector to the Floodsafe Valve connection point causing...
  16. Redwood

Sewage yields more gold than top mines

TOKYO (Reuters) – Resource-poor Japan just discovered a new source of mineral wealth -- sewage. A sewage treatment facility in central Japan has recorded a higher gold yield from sludge than can be found at some of the world's best mines. An official in Nagano prefecture, northwest of...
  17. Redwood

Merry Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas to all my friends at Terry Love's Forum
  18. Redwood

Don't quit the day job!

Here is a link to a hopeful plumbing fitting inventors website...:eek: Check it out!
  19. Redwood

New use for Duct Tape

We all know that duct tape can do anything... It can hold an entire nose on a Nascar Sprint Cup race car that was wrecked and repaired in the Daytona 500. It can repair leaking pipes... NH Master uses it as a helmet to keep his head from exploding while trying to keep a DIYer from winning...
  20. Redwood

Central American Standard Quality LOL

Yesterday I was in the supply house picking up some parts and I sat there watching the Am. Std. Rep trying to get 2 color matching lav sinks. It seems the customer special ordered 2 colored lav sinks for a side by side installation... One came from Guatemala and the other came from Brazil...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks