Search results

1. R

No pressure shallow well

A follow up to my post concerning no water. Went to camp this weekend. We pulled the pipe their. It appeared to be intact and ok. Went back with new sand point and additional pipe. Increased depth from original 18 ft to 22 ft. We now have water again. Thanks for your replies.
  2. R

well pump priming problems...

Priming Problem Your problem and mine (see post below) sounds similar. I have no experience at this but in talking to local well suppliers I am told the four feet of water I have in the pipe is marginal. Eight feet of water would be about right. I don't know how long your well has been down but...
  3. R

No pressure shallow well

I found your site while searching for an answer to my problem. This is my first post so here goes. I have a shallow well at my hunting camp. The pipe was there when I moved in six years ago. I hooked up a 3/4 hp pump and all has been fine till this year. When I first arrived this month the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks