Search results

1. Nitrors4

3 Comparment Sink, Mop Sink and pluming it

I am wanting to know if this will pass code or not? I am located in Texas and the sinks are in a commercial kitchen. I have a three compartment sink that runs to a P-Trap then to a T which drains to the septic system. Connected to the same T is a mop sink that also has a P-Trap. I was told...
  2. Nitrors4

Leach Line and Floor Drain Question

Hello! I have a new building going in with a floor drain and three sinks. The only thing flowing out of this place will be grey water, so I don’t want to run it into my septic tank. Instead I have decided to run a separate leach line to disperse the grey water. We will be pushing 20-30...
  3. Nitrors4

Airlift or Submersible Well?

Hello! I am finally having a new well put in close to the house and I planned on a 4" submersible well, but when the contractor came out he recommended a airlift well. I am not sure which is a better system. He told me the airlift will have a pump above the groud and a 320 gallon holding...
  4. Nitrors4

Where to buy Flexcon

I want to buy a Flexcon tank for outside use and the new Smart Tank pressure system. I did some searches on the net and I do not see anyone selling this stuff. Anyone know of a good site I can order these two items from? Also, can the Flex-Lite FLS composite tank be used outside?
  5. Nitrors4

Sizing a Propane Pipe

I am building a new house right now (I mean I am building it with the help of my dad) I can do pretty much everything with no problems, but I am a little worried about properly sizing the propane line. I found one guide online that helped, but it was not 100% clear. I live in Texas and I am way...
  6. Nitrors4

New Pressure Tank

I bought a place that has an above ground well that is about 1000 feet from my new house. I am pretty sure the tank is just a galvanized tank and I would like to replace it with a nice pressure tank to ensure my water pressure is sufficient. I will also be using a good amount of water...
  7. Nitrors4

PEX or Copper if I have $$$$

I am building a new house and I love to save money, but I would prefer to have the best if I can. So I was going to put copper in my place, but a friend was telling me about this Pex pipe. Said it is all that and a bag of chips. :) What I see is it cost less than copper, which worries me. If...
  8. Nitrors4

submersible or jet well

I have done a few searches and read more post than my brain can handle. I have one question, but it seems to be hiding from me somewhere on this board. :) What type of well is better long term as far as upkeep, cost, etc…….. I hear a lot of people talking about submersible wells, but my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks