Search results

1. A

RO tank pressurized but no water

There are 4 water lines, not 2. The wires you see are just the connections for the pressure switches hanging down so there is no solenoid valve there. The tank is a PL22 not 33. The tank does utilize a diaphragm though. I'm a bit confused as to why a solenoid would be needed. I thought the high...
  2. A

After much research, I think I have it figured it out. The left top blue cylinder is a raw water scaler, into low pressure switch, to booster pump, into 3 stage pre-filter, out to high pressure switch, to tank, then to post (lower blue cylinder -polisher maybe?) filter to outlets. I opened the...
  3. A

I suspect your right because the pressure drops to zero after 1 glass of water. I think the only thing making it work at all is the water pressure itself coming into the line. Once it is used up it drops to zero again. That would be a defective bladder correct?
  4. A

I found that water comes out of the Main Booster pump feeding the 3 pre-filter unit but no water comes out of pre-filter. I just replaced the filters. Tank is full but I'm not sure what you mean by water logged. Isn't the tank supposed to be mostly full?
  5. A

No water comes out of the Schrader valve, only air if I press it. Valve is on the top of the tank under the cap.
  6. A

I have a customer who has a 22 Gal RO tank which feeds 3 lines out. The pressure at the Schrader valve is 35p.s.i. and the tank has water but no water is being delivered. No water comes out of Schrader valve when depressed. There is a P.S.I. guage to the left of the line feeding the tank (see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks