Search results

1. M

What is this?

The set up is plumbed to the entire house. Runs into the pressure tank first obviously, then branches off to the rest of the house. Maybe the previous owner turned it on and off with that ball valve when he wanted to use it with certain things. I was hoping maybe it was a filter of some kind...
  2. M

What is this?

I did an at home well water test kit that I bought on Amazon, it measured pH, manganese, hydrogen sulfide,, nitrate, nitrite, total hardness, and total alkalinity. Also had a bacteria test included which was negative. pH was fine (6.5), alkalinity was high (240ish mg/l), hardness was high...
  3. M

What is this?

Thanks for the reply. That would make sense based on how it is set up. Any idea why that would be on a pump supplying water to a house? Is that common?
  4. M

What is this?

My house is on a well and we have a very old 1/2 H.P. F & W shallow well jet pump (I think). I can't find any info online about the pump to be sure of that, but that's a question for another day. There is what appears to be some kind of filter connected to the pump discharge line about a foot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks