Search results

1. U

ProFlo 32 gallon well pressure tank won't take an air charge

Can I install a CSV with the leaking tank? Thanks. Also, do I have to buy the same brand of pressure tank to avoid having to rework the plumbing?
  2. U

ProFlo 32 gallon well pressure tank won't take an air charge

I am troubleshooting a bigger issue but that thread is being moderated. I hope that this thread will slip through as nothing is wrong with it. I am trying to charge up the subject pressure tank with my Milwaukee M18 tire pump and cannot get it to 2 psi below the pressure switch low pressure...
  3. U

Well pump pressure switch short cycling

Hi, I have a deep well with a submersible pump. Well part number is S10P4HS10221-01 (hopefully that info stays irrelevant for as long as possible.). The pump tank is a ProFlo PF-32 which is 10.5 years old. There is a fancier than me water treatment system ultimately attached to it with 4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks